Sunday, October 18, 2015

YNS October DT Dare Post - A Gift Idea

Would you like to win a stamp set from Your Next Stamp?

If you answered "yes" then head on over the YNS Blog right now and leave a comment on the October DT Dare post by October 20th!

Each month, the team is dared to create a project for a specific challenge.  This month's challenge is to use sparkle and shine.

What is the easiest way to add sparkle you ask?   YNS Gumdrops!

I created a set of 3x3 note cards for this month's dare and each card and the tote has sparkly gumdrops.

YNS Ingredients:   Sprinkles Hoppy Holidays stamp set | Stitched Square Die |Scrapworks Strips die set 3x3 Envelope Die | Gumdrops







Each note card has a stitched square layered over strips of red.   The envelopes were created with the 3x3 envelope die.   The tote holding the cards and envelopes is super easy to make.   I used this tutorial on SCS for a 3x3 note card tote.

Now go forth and comment on the YNS blog DT dare post.   I know you want to win a set, I just know it!

Smiles,
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Julie, these card are SCREAMING: "ADORABLE!" I LOVE them! EEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this little tote of cards! I've never seen anything quite like it, before. I think it would make a wonderful little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie this card set is adorable! I love making small cards with envelopes and giving them as gifts. They are great as teacher gifts! This set is just precious! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete