Monday, September 21, 2015

Super Excited...I am Joining THE Cat Pack!

Sooooo excited to share with everyone that I am joining The Cat's Pajamas Cat Pack!!!

What does that mean???   You are going to be seeing more cats, penguins and bunnies on my blog, plus tons of other happy stamps!    
Happy stamps that make me smile are my fave, so when Alma, the owner of TCP, asked if I would like to join the design team my immediate response was YES!

If you are not familiar with The Cat's Pajamas store, then head on over and check out all the stamps and dies (aka Cut Ups).   There are tons of whimsical animals and also more serious stamps to be found.   TCP stamps are perfect for coloring and creating FUN projects.

Here are a couple of the cards I made over the past month with TCP stamps...

Features TCP Away We Go stamp set


Features TCP Forget About the Cake stamp set


Features TCP Take Off stamp set

Huge thanks to Alma for asking me to join the Pack!   I am looking forward to all the fun paper crafting the future holds with everyone else in the Cat Pack!

The Cat's Pajamas blog has the official announcement today so check it out :>)

Meowy Smiles,
Julie

2 comments:

  1. Julie! I am SO excited for you!! You are going to be a fantastic addition to the team. Can't wait to see your TCP designs!!!!! ~ Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! So Happy and excited for you Miss Julie! Loe your Darling designs! And can't wait to see more of your TCP creations too! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete