Monday, August 31, 2015

CAS Gift Tag Tote

This week's SCS CAS challenge is ABC - Anything But a Card with a Christmas/Holiday gift theme.  It had me pulling out items from my stash that I have not used in a long time!

Ingredients:   Stamps - Verve (circle), Your Next Stamp Sentiments Five, Dies - YNS 3x3 envelope die and YNS Scrapworks Strips die, Ink - SU, CS - PTI, PP - SU.
   I am not sure if I really interpretted the challenge correctly, but I went with a 3x3 gift card tote filled with 6 cards and envelopes.   This gift is to say "thank you"...I thought this one might be great for a teacher or assistant.

The tutorial for the tote can be found on SCS - HERE.  It went together quite easily.   I decided to swap out the paper handle and use ribbon instead, using brads and some old SU hardware from my stash.   I think created six note cards and coordinating envelopes.  The patterned paper used on the envelopes is from SU, something I had tucked away and still in the packaging!

Be sure to check out the challenge and create something CAS!

Smiles,
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment