Friday, July 24, 2015

Get Whale

Happy FRIDAY!!!   Whooo Hoooo!!!   


Today's card is a get "whale" card based on Your Next Stamp's challenge #19!   A new challenge started today, so you will definitely want to head on over to the YNS Blog to see more inspiration from my teammates AND to join in the fun and link up your own creation.

YNS Ingredients : Sea Creature Sentiments | Sea Creatures Set One | Island Fun Die Set |  Stitched Rectangles Die Set | Gumdrops

I went with the sketch this time around.  Whenever I design the sketches, I always have a card in mind.   For this sketch, I envisioned a rectangle popped up on the base with the larger circles as clouds and gumdrops on each corner.   When it came time to make the card though I could not get the Sea Creature set out of my head.  I think it has to do with Amy Rohl and the nautical cards she has been creating lately!   



I can't wait to see how your interpret the sketch or colors...remember you only need to choose one and you can use any stamps you want.   


Do you have big plans for the weekend?   Mine involve some prehistoric creatures and 2 someones in my house celebrating a birthday.   Fun times ahead!!!

Smiles,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment