Thursday, January 9, 2014

Superstar Arrival

Today is inspiration day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!   With the freedom to choose whatever I wanted the surprise is that I decided to make a "boy" card.  A baby boy card to be exact.

I will be in need of baby boy cards over the next few months so I set out to make a welcome baby card and reached for Babe Superstar, one of my favorite baby images. 

Ah, sweetness, right??? 


The layout on my card is based on Splitcoast Stampers' sketch 469.  I kept my take on the sketch CAS by keeping everything ivory besides the copic colored in stamp.

That's it for today, stop on over at the LMMS blog and pick up some more inspiration from my teammates!

Smiles,
Julie

5 comments:

  1. oh Julie, elle est trop chou, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Julie :) I totally love this fab CAS card... you ROCK! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just precious, Julie! Fantastic CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable. Love the layout and the image really pops against all the ivory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love your interpretation of the sketch

    ReplyDelete