Sunday, September 1, 2013

Silver Christmas

Today's card is for the SCS Dirty Dozen Christmas Challenge for September - Silver Bells.  Create something with silver or bells or both!  Stacy aka Twinshappy asked me to create a sample card for this month's challenge - Thank you Stacy!!!  I am honored to play along this month.

I really wanted to add bells to my creation, but I admit, I could NOT get it look right.  I stuck with the silver and used Silver Stickles to dress up my card. 

The snowman is Fhiona's Snowman from Your Next Stamp and it is paired up with stamps from Happy Day Sentiments.  I hand cut the snow bank and layered it off white paper embossed with Basic Grey Snowflake. 

Be sure to play along - I would love to see some ideas for using bells!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Stamps - Your Next Stamp, Embossing Folder - Basic Grey, Silver Stickles, SU Ink, Copics and PTI CS, plus some Offray Ribbon.

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweet snowman card!!
    GREAT colors!! some of my faves!!
    Thanks so much for popping by my blog Julie!! Made me smile!! I am so happy to join YNS for the new digi team... it is exciting to see what the images will be...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow....love it, gorgeous colour combo too!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete