Friday, September 20, 2013

Christmas Cheer

I am just a bit late with my Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge project for the week!!!  Of course I am not late with my Christmas crafting! 
 
Our sponsor this week is Creations by AR!


The challenge this week is to spread some Christmas cheer with ANYTHING GOES!!! 
 
One participant from this week's challenge will win
 a template of their choice from our sponsor.
Be sure to link up your Christmas creation by September 26th at midnight EST.
 
I created a basket using the Goody Basket template.  This basket will be perfect for Christmas sweets!
Smiles,
Julie
 
 

2 comments:

  1. j'adore Julie, il est super chou ce panier, il manque juste les chocolats!;) biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love your papers and the color combo! All the templates from AR are fabulous and I love what you did with this one.

    ReplyDelete