Thursday, June 13, 2013

LMM - Families

Families come in all shapes and sizes and errr species. At least that is what I reasoned as I worked on my card for the latest Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge - Family.

I created a scene using several animals from the Forest Friends collection found here. My card is based on a layout by Techno Stamper - Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 263. Of course I am late for the challenge, but that is what happens when I am crafting a couple week's in advance. Yep, nothing last minute about me this week, but I wanted to give credit where credit is due!

Actually, the Last Minute Crafter title came about because I have a tendency to get grand ideas of making gifts for everyone. I constantly find myself crafting in the car on the way to an event. It still happens! I decided to make card sets for Mother's Day. Well, I made plenty of cards in advance of the day, but then 1 hour before we were to leave to deliver the gift I thought I need to make a bag to put these all in. Sigh, I was finishing that bag right before we were to leave. Double sigh, even though I really only needed one bag, I thought why don't I cut out 6 of them so have some on hand. LOL this is what makes me the Last Minute Crafter - gifts!

Be sure to check out the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog to see all the wonderful creations from my teammates!!! Plus you can find all the rules and that is where you need to link up!

Smiles,
Julie

Details:   Stamps - LMMS Forest Friends, CS - PTI, PP - Simple Stories, Dies - YNS Fishtails, PTI button, and copics.

4 comments:

  1. I love your take on this challenge Karen, I also love the layout and pretty papers. Gorgeous card. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooo, why did I think I was at Karen's, this is so not a Karen card and I nearly wrote that! Never mind, Julie, I think this card is fab and I love that you made an animal family! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Julie! Love that you used the animals for your family! Great papers and layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish it was my card Julie coz its super fabulous!! hugs, Karenxx

    ReplyDelete