Friday, April 19, 2013

finally SPRING!

Your Next Stamp inspiration time with Fun Friday! Each month the design team is given a theme...this month is SPRING...and then each Friday we share creations related to the theme with you.  Warm weather has finally found it's way to me and I am so happy, I have been waiting for SPRING to arrive! 


Of course with Spring, comes April showers and Rainy Day Fhiona is prepared and ready for the rain.  The sentiment is from the Happy Day stamp.  The patterned paper is from Echo Park - I am squeezing every little scrap I can from the pad.


Stop by the YNS blog for more Spring creations and say hi! 

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  YNS Stamps - Rainy Day Fhiona and Happy Day, PP - Echo Park, Dies - YNS Banner Die, Ink - Momento and CS and button PTI, plus Glossy Accents and dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. I love your card layouts Julie! the yellow double-ended banner is genius...without a sketch to follow i still struggle with layouts. someday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kid you not, I have a card sketch in my book that is really, really similar to this card. This card rocks. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete