Thursday, March 21, 2013

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail

Hi There! Are you up for a challenge?  If you are thinking about working on Easter projects then I have the challenge for you. The newest LITTLE MISS MUFFET challenge is just that, Easter.  Choose an Easter image or use Easter colors.   

 
I colored up the one of the cute Easter images from the February release - Swings and Slides Lil' Bunny - awww! I am a sucker for all the little cuties with animal hats on. I am so glad that a bunny was added to the collection. As a little tip, I did not have cardstock to match the bunny hat I colored, so I die cut the flowers in white and then colored 'em up with the same marker.

Have fun crafting and be sure to check out the rules and the rest of team's creations on the LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog.  Play along and you may just win a prize!

Pssttt...Join us on the FACEBOOK FAN PAGE. Barbara has promised a FREEBIE when we reach 200 followers, so tell your friends too!!

Smiles,
Julie
Details: Image - LMM Swings and Slides Lil' Bunny, CS - PTI and SU, Your Next Stamp Dies - Insta Love Polaroid Die, Puffy Cloud Dies, and Flower Fun Spring Grass Die, Copics and Spectrum Noir markers, and Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug.

8 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE! I so admire your style Julie. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, Julie! I love the cute scene and all the dimension! Fab coloring and design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Julie and such a pretty design...fab colouring too :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this layout and all the layers and textures - beautifully done Julie. - Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Julie! Your coloring is fabulous and I love your trick for matching the flowers :) Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness thi is Soo Darned SWEET Miss Julie!! Love your Darling image and all the fun dimension you created with this Adorable little scene! 8-) Soo CUTE!!

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete