Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sending Love

This week's Your Next Stamp challenge is a sketch.  Play along and you will be in the running for a gift certificate to the YNS store. YNS stamps are not required but of course we love to see 'em!
 

Today is Thanksgiving Day in the US and I have a card featuring Brooke from the USA, the perfect way to say Happy Thanksgiving and send a little love.
 
Yesterday I spent part of the day with my sons at school to help out with their Kindergarten Pow Wow. Their costumes didn't exactly look like Brooke's as theirs were made out of pillow cases - so cute! 

Brooke is colored up with copics and layered on Cosmo Cricket paper and the die cut band is from Spellbinders - new stamp, new paper and I am using the die that I have had for quite awhile for the first time.  I layered the die cut and colored the kraft paper with copics as I did not have the exact shade of red cs.

Here is the sketch to play along - a great one by Peggy.


Head on over to the YNS blog to check out the rest of the creations by my sweet teammates and link up your own project. You are also welcome to link your project to our SCS Forum and into the SCS gallery using the keyword YNSC25. If you use a YNS product then add the keywords YNS and yournextstamp.

Have a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Absolutely darling! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! My daughter also said this is so cute! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete