Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sketch Time

Looking for something to jump start your next project?  How about a Sketch Challenge from Your Next Stamp?  Whenever I am at a loss, a sketch provides the best starting point.   

Here is the sketch this week and it contains a banner, one of my favorite go tos lately.   Create your own take on the sketch and link it up here...you may just win a gift certificate to the YNS store!

One thing to keep in mind, you are not limited to a card with this sketch, how about a scrapbook page or in my case, a tag...


 
Remember, you are not required to use YNS' stamps, but you may just win some. Just think of the cuteness you will receive if you win a YNS prize pack!!! Check out the YNS blog for all the details.


Head on over to the YNS blog to check out the rest of the creations by my sweet teammates and link up your own project. You are also welcome to link your project to our SCS Forum and into the SCS gallery using the keyword YNSC21. If you use a YNS product then add the keywords YNS and yournextstamp.

The other challenge design team members and I can't wait to see what you create!!!

Smiles,
Julie

Details: Stamps - YNS (Mini Ellie Loves to Skate), Die - Tags Galore 2 Die pssst, it is sale priced right now!, CS - PTI, Ink - Momento and PP - MME.

3 comments:

  1. How very sweet! Question: Do you end up using the tags you make? I never make tags...they seem harder to me for some odd reason. I also don't know if I'd actually use them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, this is so cute! I love the colors! Just so sweet and darling!

    ReplyDelete