Saturday, June 16, 2012

Flowers and a Frog

My family has a fascination with frogs.  I don't mind frogs, so long as they are not in my house and my dog is not trying to chase them.  Lucky for my dog there are not any poisonous varieties native to Connecticut.  Lucky for the frogs they have rescuers in the form of my sons.  I won't even get into the details of what the frogs do when my dog catches them - let's just say it's icky and the frogs always get away safely!

Frogs can even be cute, especially when they are on paper and holding a flower.




I saw the June sketch from Artful Delight and couldn't resist playing along.  Plus, it was designed by Karen B so that is a double bonus!  

Smiles,
Julie

Details:  Image - Pollycraft (frog), Sentiment - Lil' Inker Designs (Sentiment Flag Additions), Die - Lil' Inker Designs (Sentiment Flag Original - I didn't run it all the way thru my Cuttlebug and then flipped it and didn't run it all the way thru again to create a banner), CS - PTI, Ink - Vivid (olive), Brads - SU (when was the last time you used brads???),  copics, PP - MME, and ribbon - PTI.

10 comments:

  1. eeek...how CUTE is this?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love this! That frog is so adorable! Great take on the sketch, too :) Thanks for playing with us at Artful Delight this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys and their frogs...Your card is adorable! Love the ribbon leading to the adorable image and then the detail of the embossing behind the sentiment. Great take on the sketch, and thanks for playing along at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is sooooo cute! I love how that embossed white panel adds interest to your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grin, love the embossed detail, many thanks for joining us at Artful Delight this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card. I LOVE that frog! So glad you joined us at Artful Delight for our latest challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the frog!! Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning over at Artful Delight :)

    ReplyDelete