Wednesday, February 10, 2010

PTI Color Challenge Part II

I found time to sneak in one more card for PTI's color challenge.
After making my last card with Spring Moss I decided I wanted to make one more and Lisa's colors work so well together.
The layout is based on Jennie's layout challenge on StampTV. I love her sketches :>)
Here it is so you can play along:I have done so many grid projects lately which is why I decided to make the grid with twine. You can't use twine without buttons, so I tossed in a bunch of those. After seeing the buttons in the pic, I think I should go back and use glue dots to hold down a few.
Smiles,
Julie Details: Stamp - GKD Tropical Flowers, CS - SU Kraft, Black and Very Vanilla, PTI - Spring Moss, Buttons - Black are from stash and Moss are PTI, and PTI twine.

5 comments:

  1. Oh this is pretty, what a fab take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Beautiful.... good luck

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! I like how you did the grid with twine...very "outside of the box"!

    ReplyDelete