Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Katie's Color Challenge

Recently my fellow Sketch Girl, Katie, wrote that she has an aversion to the color purple. Well after reading that, I realized that I rarely use the color purple and hence it became a challenge color for me! I created my own background paper using Verve's Thankful Accents set. Then added some rhinestones to the band and finished off the button with rhinestones too. This loooonnng card is based on CPS's sketch #151. Well, I will keep this short and sweet to offset the length of my card!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp Set - Verve Thankful Accents, CS - SU Whisper White and stash purple (maybe SU Eggplant?), Ink - SU Eggplant Envy and White, Ribbon and button - stash.

3 comments:

  1. Girl this is PRETTY! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I really love that set! Purple is a color I don't use often either but I like PTI's plum pudding pretty well. Most other purples...eh. I like the one you used really well too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the only purple I like is Elegant Eggplant and maybe some plum pudding - otherwise purple is a toughie! This is seriously beautiful and shows how versatile our stamp sets can be. Love the new profile pic btw :o)

    ReplyDelete