Friday, October 23, 2009

A Verve Kinda Day Part II

Hi there,
Here is another card for the Verve sketch challenges same papers and stamp set as my previous post (of course) :>). This time around, I pulled in a challenge from Joanne B. who is celebrating her Birthday with blog candy over at "just a little something". Joanne's challenge is to use one of her favorite things, a buttony bow.Making this card made me realize that I need to buy more ribbon. I do not use it a lot on my cards because it create lots of bulk, but it is oh so pretty (esp. the stuff I was eyeing from PTI!). Speaking of PTI...I got in my order this week from their latest release - YUMMY!! Needless to say there were some buttons in there and I bought their white paper for the first time - so nice and heavy, I think it will be perfect for embossing (SU's white is great for layering, but has not worked as well as I would have liked for embossing).
I will be back with another Verve card with a "buttony bow" in a bit!
Smiles,
Julie
Details: Stamp Set - Verve Up, Up and Away, PP - SU Slumber Party, CS and Ink - SU and PTI, and PTI twine and buttons.

1 comment: