Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time is Flying By

It is already the 15th and there is a lot going on over at Sketch Girl today. Sketch #5 is up and a guest designer is being selected. A huge thanks to everyone who played along with us last time. The cards were so creative and there are some great ideas I will be trying out :>)My card for sketch #5 includes buttons (who would have guessed?).I have to admit that this is not the same card that I had on my desk yesterday morning. I waited until the "last minute" to find inspiration and none came my way. I ended up making a few changes to my card last night and although it is not one that I will hang on my wall, I can live with it. LOL
Details: PTI Everyday Button Bits, PTI paper and buttons, SU Kraft Paper.
Be sure to check out what my fellow Sketch Girls did with the sketch (see sidebar for links). And be sure to play along with us this week. I would love to see what you do with #5!
Smiles,
Julie

12 comments:

  1. I think your card turned out wonderful! Seriously, you can't go wrong with anything Papertrey! Fabulous job, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering what I was going to do about those circles in the sketch... BUTTTONS! I love them too :) great card, cool colours and nice touch with the paper pierceing looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it came out nice...the paper piercing makes the card and love the button balloons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Julie! Love the buttons and your take on the sketch :o) Awesome design and great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love the button balloons and accents. I haven't used this set enough. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW,, Awesome. I really liked how you tied in the whole sketch with the buttons. Very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is super cute!! love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow- that is adorable!
    Love all those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card. The buttons are great. Who would have thought that someday I would wish for my Granny's button jar?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your CAS look of this card,and the button balloons are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun is all that piercing! Your color choice is great too ;o)

    ReplyDelete