Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scrapbooking Song

Well, not a song to scrapbook to, but if there is a song out there that inspires you to scrapbook let me know. This is a scrapbook page which uses song lyrics for the journaling and it is for this week's StampTV scrapbook sketch challenge. I can honestly say I will be using the lyric idea again, so a huge thanks to Erika (who is hosting the challenge) for such a great idea!The sketch I had no problem with, I have had this pic sitting out on my desk waiting for inspiration. The song, I needed to Google :>) To remember lyrics or a specific song that I could use, forget it. I joked that I would have to do Christmas carols. I Googled "lyrics to songs about children growing up" and Tim McGraw's "My Little Girl" was one of the hits. I am not a fan of country per se, but the lyrics are perfect. This is my daughter after her Kindergarten show last spring. She will always be my little girl :>) I just do not know where the time goes!!!
Details: SU Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette paper, Basic Grey aqua paper, SU Close to Cocoa ink, SU Doodle This stamp set, Michael's ribbon, and PTI buttons.
Smiles,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment