Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SOA Week

This week, my crafting time is dedicated to participating in the SOA (Stampin' Out Alzheimer's) challenges!! SOA is a site set up by Jen Tapler to raise money for the American Alzheimer's Association. Jen started this site because her father has Alzheimer's. The site is only up for this week and with a $5 donation (all proceeds go to the Association) you can access the site - see the link on right sidebar. There are freebies, challenges and contests going on all week. Please join me for this wonderful cause!

Here is the card I created for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge:



All the supplies are SU; the stamp sets are Best Blossoms and Delight in Life.

Now I just need to figure out how to get a watermark on my photos!! LOL!! I am spending more time trying to take good photographs than I am stamping! I have found so far that having a good camera does not matter when you have no idea what any of the advance settings mean...maybe I can coerce my husband into helping me :>)!

Well, enjoy your day and don't forget to join me for SOA. Be sure to send me links to everything you make.

-Julie (ok, I need a fancy signature too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment